Followers

dinsdag 17 augustus 2010

Moodpolish

Goodmorning!

Today I´m showing you Claire´s moodpolish peaceful/confident. A moodpolish doesn´t really react on your mood, but it does react on temperature.
I´ve got 4 moodpolishes, here you see them in a quick swatch I made about 6 weeks ago.

Left to right: calm/wild, flirty/shy, peaceful/confident, happy/earthy
all topped with SV

Since I had not used a moodpolish as a full mani I thought why not now? So I chose peaceful/confident which is green. Drying time was amazing! But it did dry matte and very streaky. Also the formula wasn´t my cup of tea. A little too thick. So maybe I should put some thinner in it.
Of course I put a topcoat over it, since I always do that and I don´t really like matte finish either.



 
As you can see, my tips are darker than the rest. That´s because the part of the nail that is attached to your skin is obviously warmer and so you can see the effect of the moodpolish.

Since my hands are almost always cold, the effect wasn´t that visible with me, so I used a nice glitter on top. Here it is with Sinful Colors Nail Junkie. It is very subtle, but gives it just a little bit extra.



What do you think of this polish? You like the effect?

Have a great day!

Miranda

2 opmerkingen:

  1. That particular mood polish has never changed very much for me; the difference in some of the others were much more visible. I like moods for a change of pace now and then.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Totally agree with you on that one! Flirty/shy also doesn´t have a great visible difference. But the color is fun, so it´s ok.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen