Followers

donderdag 5 augustus 2010

Loved it, hated it and end up loving it again

Good afternoon ladies (and maybe some gentlemen)


After my first post I decided to give you my NOTD as well. Last night I used Urban Decay Bruise. It was one of my many untrieds. When I saw the swatches I absolutely adored it! While putting it on my nailwheel, still true love. The first layer on my nails, really beautiful! But than... the second layer on my nails made it way to dark for me. Bummer! Next time I´ll use a nice purple like Nubar Pasadena Purple as a first layer.
This morning I was planning to take it of, but since it was on there for only 13 hours or so I decided a nice konad would work as well.


Here´s the result.















This is 1 coat of Sally Hansen first and last, 2 coats of Urban Decay Bruise, 1 coat of David top coat, konad with China Glaze Harmony and another coat of David.
UD bruise is actually a purple/wine red base with a dark green shimmer.

What do you think guys? It looks quite ok this way, right?

Till next time! Thanks for watching :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten