Followers

zondag 22 augustus 2010

I love Space Cadet

Goodmorning!

Last night after work I raced home to try out Orly Space Cadet. And I have to say, it's amazing!! As all of you probably know by now, I'm a huge fan of duochromes. But this is a duochrome+. It also has a foil finish. How awesome is that?! It's not like any other I own, and I have a lot of duochromes, haha. Application was good, although I had to apply 3 coats to cover my visible nail line. But I don't mind as long as the color is gorgeous.

On to the pics.


Not a very good clean up, but I did this last night and it was too dark to see every mistake. This morning I made pictures right away since there was sun and I don't know how long the sun will last.

Again, the color is just stunning! It's purple, it's gold, it's green, even brown in some lights, it's just perfect!

Thanks for stopping by and till next time!!

Miranda

1 opmerking: