Followers

woensdag 11 augustus 2010

It has been a grey day...

Hi guys!

As promissed, here's my NOTD post. Since yesterday was such a grey day with all the rain and everything, I decided to try on Models Own Grey Day. Just one layer for full coverage!! How great is that! Always love it when that happens, since I am kind of lazy when it comes to painting my nails. The quicker the better. Grey Day is a medium grey that dries quickly.
On to the pics.




So yesterday I found a picture on the internet where someone used OPI Catch me in your Net as a stamping polish. I don't own that one, but do have her twin sister: Zoya Charla. So I decided to give it a try. And I really like it! I used bundle monster plate BM20.

Since daylight totally let me down by the time I finished this, the last pics were taken in artificial light.

Well, that's all for today, we're going to Duinrell today. Hope the weather will be better than yesterday.

Thanks for watching!

Miranda

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten