Followers

donderdag 5 augustus 2010

New blog!

Hi everyone!

 
This is the first time I´m posting on my own brand new blog. I´m planning to show you my NOTD as much as possible. Hopefully I will be able to bring you new stuff every day. But for my first one, I have some old pictures to show you.



This is LA Girl Alkaline Blue with Sinful Hottie on top





Next up is ChG Awaken with a konad ChG Millennium. This was before I started to file my nails square.





Here we have Color Club Wild at Heart stamped with ChG OMG




This polish is definately in my top5, it´s OPI ds Diamond



 
OPI Standing room only silver




 
And last but not least: Nubar Reclaim with an image of bundlemonster plate 19



Well, that´s it for my very first post. I hope you´ve enjoyed looking at my pics and also hope to see you back here soon.

 
Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten