Followers

maandag 30 augustus 2010

Zoya Charla and Ivanka over black

Goodmorning!

Yesterday afternoon I wanted to try something. Had to take it of because I can't wear it to work, but really wanted to see what it looked like.

I did 1 coat of Nubar Noir and put Zoya Charla and Ivanka over it. Really liked the effect! This way the colors look a little less summer and a little more fall. Although I don't care about that, I always just use the polish that I like, not considering the time of the year or the weather or anything.

Index finger = 1 coat noir + 1 coat charla
Middle finger = 1 coat noir + 2 coats charla
Ring finger = 1 coat noir + 1 coat ivanka
Pinkie = 1 coat noir + 2 coats ivanka


Do you like these combinations? Have you layered Charla or Ivanka over something else? What was it and how did it look?

I wish you all a great week!! Hopefully here in the Netherlands with less rain than last week.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. ow leuk experimentje! Wat je zegt, het zomerse gaat er zo een beetje af. Maar het blijft toch heel erg mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen