Followers

zaterdag 14 augustus 2010

Let's do it 3 dimensional

Hi everybody!

Today I've got a polish for you from China Glaze. I'm not a fan of China Glaze, although I am a big fan of their colors. Application is just not the way I like it, but I can't really explain what the problem is. But the color is what matters most, so I do own quite a few China Glazes. And I think this is my favorite color from ChG. It's Let's do it in 3D from the kaleidoscope collection. It's a dark grey/charcoal holographic polish.

This is 3 coats with base and top coat of course. Some people say you shouldn't use topcoat on holo polishes, but I just don't like it without. You get scratches way to quick.



Somehow it didn't end up in the pictures the way I wanted it to.

I love holo and this is pretty unique. Much lighter than for instance Color Club revvvolution and darker than ChG sexagon.

It's saturday, yeey, weekend for a lot of you! Enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 opmerkingen: