Followers

dinsdag 5 oktober 2010

2 swatches for my 2 months anniversary: Massini & Nfu Oh

Hi ladies!


Today is my 2 month blogging anniversary. And I love doing this! Although I don´t have a lot of followers yet, I do want to thank you ladies for reading my blog!!


Since the last few days it has been mostly dark colors that I´ve showed you and since we have something to celebrate, I thought it would be good to show you something more fun today. And because of the anniversary I´m showing you two of my recent swatches. I did both of them last friday.

First up is Massini Fast Play, 2 coats over 1 coat of Nubar Lavender (lavender/lilac creme). Fast Play is hard to describe. It´s not really a flakie, but also not really a glitter. But it is FUN!
The flakie/glitter is gold duochrome. It´s awesome! I got this in a swap with KarenD. I found this 2 weeks ago or something when I was looking for more Massini polishes since I think they are awesome. At first I had no clue what it was called, but the ladies on MUA helped me out.


 
And the bonus for today is Nfu Oh 53. This is a polish that is mostly used for layering. Since I think the color in the bottle is just so awesome, I wanted to show you this pretty on its own. It is a jelly which is very sheer, so I used 4 coats. Application was good though.
 
 
Beautiful, isn´t it?! Why layer this beauty while it´s so gorgeous on its own?
 
Well, that´s it for today. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again tomorrow.
 
Take care,
Miranda

3 opmerkingen:

  1. You received an award from me: http://melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunshine-award.html

    Love to read your blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks Mel! Will take a look at it soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen