Followers

dinsdag 26 oktober 2010

Orly Pixie Dust

Hello!

How are you all doing? My weekend started today and since my daugther is free from school this week it really feels like weekend.

I´d like to show you a polish I´ve used before but had not shown to you yet. It´s a light grey color leaning a bit to pale blue. And it has a tiny silver shimmer. Another advantage is that I can wear it to work. It´s not an amazing color, but I like it very much.

So here are the pictures of Orly Pixie Dust. It is sheer, so I used 3 coats for full opacity.
Please don´t mind the cuticles, I forgot to moisture before taking pictures and after I got home from work it was already too dark to shoot new pictures.


Do you like grey polish? I think they are suitable for just about anything.

Thanks for stopping by and till tomorrow!

2 opmerkingen: