Followers

zondag 3 oktober 2010

Sally Hansen Purple Gala

Hi ladies!


Last thursday I picked up a package from the post office. It was my swap with KarenD. She posted it on friday and it actually arrived at tuesday. How amazingly fast is that?! But unfortunately I didn't have time to pick it up earlier. Well, I opened the envelope and was like oooohhhh and aaaahhhh. Such a nice polishes every single one of them. Thank you Karen!!


The one that appealed the most to me was Sally Hansen Purple Gala. Just WOW! It's a mauve kind of purple with gold and silver glitter in it. So pretty! And of course I wanted to try it right away (eventhough I had to work the day after, I didn't care). I love it!! But like always with beautiful and special nail polishes (especially when the sun is not shining) it was impossible for me to capture its beauty on camera.


Well, here it is anyway. 2 coats and topcoat. Application was good, no complaints.


What do you think of this polish? And do you own a lot of Sally Hansen? For the dutch ladies it's hard to get SH. I've got quite a few, but all through swaps.

Thanks for watching!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. hmm.. ik weet niet wat ik dr van vind... hmm..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @ maRyya
    Thank you!!

    @ Mel
    In het echt is ie echt super mooi, vind ´m op de foto ook niet helemaal geweldig. Maar de gouden en zilveren glitters zijn echt heel erg sparkly.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen