Followers

zondag 17 oktober 2010

OPI Sugarplum Yum over Orly Cashmere Cardigan

Goodmorning!

Are you all enjoying your sunday? This afternoon my daughter has a horseback riding competition. I hope she´ll do well. She has to get 210 points to go on to the next level. So far she has never failed, so I have high hopes, eventhough it gets more difficult each time. And of course she loves taking home prizes, so I´m keeping my fingers crossed she will get the first or second prize.
Since she has a little cold and a sore throat and her muscles in her arms are a little sore from bowling and gymnastics yesterday, I´m not completely sure she´s strong enough to do this today, so please send some positive energy to her :-)

Today I´m showing you one of my layering experiments. I was actually planning something else, but I just couldn´t find the time. This mani was a NOTD of a few weeks ago that I hadn´t shown you yet.

I used Orly Cashmere Cardigan as my base and layered OPI Sugarplum Yum on top of it. Both 1 coat. I really like both brands. Smooth and easy to work with. I think Sugarplum Yum will be nice over black or another dark color too, I´ll show you that someday as well.


It´s a little too sweet for me I guess. I´m more of a dark color person. But I do like to vary every now and then. And I do like the colors.

I wish you all a great sunday and will be back here tonight to tell you how the competition went.

Ciao!
Miranda

Giveaway ending 24th of october: http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-special-date-and-just-50.html

4 opmerkingen: