Followers

zaterdag 30 oktober 2010

Sally Hansen Grape Going

Hello!

Are you all enjoying your weekend?

Like the one I posted yesterday, this is a polish I swatched for the purple week. But after I applied it, I found out it wasn´t much of a purple. I mostly saw blue. So it didn´t fit into the purple theme.

Since I have already quite a lot of blues with a purple flash and purples with a blue flash, I decided to put this one up for a swap. If you´re interested you can email me.
I do have to warn you though, the Instant Dry polishes from Sally Hansen have a very strange brush. Some people love them, but I´m not one of them. It´s just a very strange flat brush with round edges. I forgot to take pictures of that, sorry.

Here it is, 3 coats:
It´s absolutely not ugly!! I really can´t say that. I do like it! But just have to much that look alike but with nicer brushes.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for another lovely polish.

Miranda

2 opmerkingen: