Followers

maandag 18 oktober 2010

Day 1: RBL Scrangie

Hello!

Today is day number one of my purple week. I got a few comments on my request whether you like a theme week of purples and they were all positive.

The day I was swatching for this theme week there wasn´t any sun, so I really hope the pictures turned out ok.

First up is RBL Scrangie. I have been wanting this for a long long time. And then a lady from a dutch nailboard decided to do a grouporder from RBL. Yes! Finally! And it really is special!! It´s a light purple with a blue/green flash to it. In my pictures you hardly see the purple unfortunately, but I did my best. Took about 20 pictures and still I wasn´t totally satisfied.
Scrangie needed 2 coats, but for a full manicure a third coat would probably be better.


First picture was taken in daylight, the other one in artificial light.
Isn´t it awesome?! It was definitely worth the waiting!

Make sure you´ll be back here tomorrow for another purple post. And don´t forget my giveaway ending the 24th of october: http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-special-date-and-just-50.html

2 opmerkingen:

  1. That is gorgeous! I can't wait for the second purple.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is such a fabulous colour - glad you managed to get hold of it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen