Followers

woensdag 27 oktober 2010

Accessorize Illusion nail polish: they are coming!!

Hi you all!

It was about a week and a half ago that Lacquerized blogged about the pretty polishes from the Accessorize Illusion line. I just couldn't believe my eyes! These are awesome, great, gorgeous, beautiful. Well, that's what they look like in the bottle. So of course I started hunting them. But very soon I found out the webshop doesn't ship to the Netherlands and the Accessorize stores overhere don't sell them. But I needed to get them, no matter what. So the hunting continued. I emailed a few ladies on MUA and I was lucky to find someone that wanted to order them for me. Thank you so much Alison!

She's now waiting for the last one to arrive and then she will ship them to me. Hopefully I will get them next week and I promiss to swatch them as soon as I can.

But for now I wanted to give you a little preview of the pretties I asked for.

Top row from left to right: Aztec, Bronze, Electric Blue, Mermaid
Bottom row from left to right: Pink Spice, Purple Dream, Purple Passion, Ruby Sparkle

Some of them might be dupes for other polishes that have been released recently. Electric Blue seems a dupe for Orly Lunar Eclipse, OPI ds Magic and Sally Hansen Laser. Mermaid looks kind of like OPI Catch Me In Your Net, Orly Halleys Comet, Zoya Charla and Essence Choose Me. And Pink Spice looks like MAC Bad Fairy. But for now I can only guess since I don't have them yet.

These are actually not the only 8 in this collection, there's more. So check out their website www.accessorize.com . They do ship to quite a lot of countries: US, UK, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Republic of Ireland, Slovak Republic and Switzerland.

Are you as blown away by these pretty bottles as I am?? Or aren't you that impressed?

Update: I just got an email that they are shipped this afternoon. That means I might be able to swatch them for you tuesday.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. That's not my favorite type of bottle (the fatter caps sometimes give me trouble) but the polishes themselves look great. Looking forward to seeing your swatches of these!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have the same opinion, don´t really like the caps, but these colors look so awesome that I´ll have to live with that :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Agreed on the bottle caps, but the polishes themselves look wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. @ Splattergirl

    Yes, exactly! Very stupid! They don't even ship to the Netherlands, while UK and the Netherlands are practically neighbours.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen