Followers

woensdag 13 oktober 2010

Dorothy Who over Witch´s Blue

Hello!

Today I´m showing you another layering experiment. When I tried Dorothy Who on my nailwheel I had to use 3 coats for opacity. And the color was just a little to bright for me. I thought it would be nice to layer it over Orly Witch´s Blue. When applying not to thin, Witch´s Blue is opaque in just one coat. So after that I used 1 coat of Dorothy Who and I have to say I really like the outcome!


Looks pretty nice, don´t you think?
Please don´t look at the dry cuticles. My hands really hate it when it gets colder outside. And even though there is quite some sun lately, it has been pretty cold too.

Here´s a picture of Orly Witch´s Blue on its own.


Both nailpolishes dried really really quick! So I didn´t need a quick dry topcoat this time. So I pulled out Nubar Diamont. A lot of people say it´s a quick dry topcoat, but in my opinion it´s just a regular topcpoat that shines.

Don´t forget, giveaway ends at 24th of october: http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-special-date-and-just-50.html

Have a great day! And thanks for stopping by!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk! Je ziet dat het dorothy who is, maar toch wat donkerder, voor bepaalde gelegenheden is dat toch praktischer ja. Plus dat ik het gewoon erg mooi vind.
    Jammer dat transdesign geen orly meer levert aan europa :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie combinatie! Geeft wat extra diepte aan dorothy who :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, die gaan goed samen hee! Je brengt me op ideeën :) En wat zien je nagels er goed uit, mooie lengte!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. @ Mel
    Ze zeggen dat ze het niet doen, maar als je het bestelt, komt het toch gewoon mee in je pakketje.

    @ Zara
    Thank you!

    @ Space
    Dank je wel! Ja, vond ik ook, net een beetje extra.

    @ AmyGrace
    Thanks lady! Vind de lengte ook wel ok zo, al groeien ze als een malle. Zie al weer flink verschil met vorige week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow, very pretty combo. Very sparkly and a very pretty blue color

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen