Followers

maandag 11 oktober 2010

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Hello!

My NOTD of last thursday was China Glaze Emerald Sparkle. I was waiting for the sun to come out and play so I could make some decent pictures. But I had to go to work friday afternoon so I had to take it of unfortunately.
This is definitely one of my favorites from China Glaze and probably my favorite green ever. I´m now thinking of buying the green glitter from the Holiday 2010 collection from China Glaze but I´m afraid it will be a disappointment after this pretty.

Well, I used to coats of Emerald Sparkle and it just glows from within. The glitter is a little lighter than the green jelly base, so that explains the glowing. I want this polish in every imaginable color LOL.

No problems with application and it needed 2 coats to be opaque.

Here are the pictures.


What´s your favorite green? And do you like the jelly with glitter finish?

Have a great day and hope to see you back here tomorrow.

Take care,
Miranda

Giveaway ending the 24th of october: http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-special-date-and-just-50.html

1 opmerking: