Followers

donderdag 14 oktober 2010

Zoya Cheryl

Hi ladies!

Yesterday I received my Zoya order from eBay. I got Valerie, Yasmeen, Savita, Raven, Cheryl and the basecoat. Of course I wanted to try one right away. So I rushed into getting of the blue mani from yesterday, which left me with smurf fingers. Grrr! You can still see some of the blue on the cuticles unfortunately.

I chose Cheryl, since it´s the most work appropriate color in the bunch. It´s a very pretty brown shade with orange/red shimmer/glitter in it. Yes, that´s right, I have a bit of a problem describing this color. So how about some pics?!

Here we go:

Totally autumn! And totally awesome!
It was opaque in just one coat, I love polishes that do that. Application was soooo smooth! Zoya formula is perfect in my opinion. I used the basecoat too, very satisfied with that as well.

Do you like Zoya as well? And what do you think of Cheryl?

See you all tomorrow!

Don´t forget my giveaway: http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-special-date-and-just-50.html

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is perfect for autumn, great colour indeed!
    I also like polishes which only need one coat, I'll have to look for Zoya polishes... one day, when I find some/have the money/am finished with my 150 others :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This looks great! I love Zoya's application - and I've had more one-coaters from them than any other brand.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen