Followers

dinsdag 12 oktober 2010

Ozotic 27, not another multichrome

Hi ladies!

How are you all doing? I´m finally getting over my flu, it has been long enough. And for me it´s weekend right now, yay!

Today I have a very beautiful purple nail polish (well, almost all purple nail polish is beautiful :P) This one is Ozotic 27. It has a gorgeous blue flash to it, which I think I managed to get on camera.
Ozotic are mainly famous for their outstanding duochromes/multichromes, but they do produce other colors as well. Although you might think of this as kind of a duochrome.

Formula is a bit thin, but nothing to much trouble. In this pictures I wear 2 coats, but I think a third would have been better. Oh well, next time.


Awesome right? Look how it glows in the sun. I think it´s very close to the perfect shade of purple.

Have a great day!

Giveaway ending the 24th of october: http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-special-date-and-just-50.html

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel leuk kleurtje!
    Ik heb je getagd!
    http://nailyorkcity.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-from-karen-glitter-pumpkin.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love this! It's totally calling my name!! I've been really into this particular shade of purple lately, and I don't have anything like this in my collection. Looks like its time for another Aussie swap. :)

    Are you a fan of the more red-leaning purples or blue?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yes, it really is a gorgeous color!!
    I'm more a fan of blue leaning purple than red leaning purple

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen