Followers

donderdag 28 oktober 2010

Massini/Studio M Drama Queen over Orly Pixie Dust

Hi ladies!

Two days ago I showed you Orly Pixie Dust. After work I wanted to spice it up a little and used one coat of Massini/Studio M Drama Queen over it. Massini is from the same company as Color Club and they have a lot of the same colors. I´m not totally sure, but I think this is one of them.

Drama Queen is a clear base packed with silver and red glitter. It´s kind of a Christmas color. But I like it!!

Here are the pics.

This would be fine on its own as well. I think it will be opaque in 2 or 3 coats.

Do you own any of the Massini/Studio M nail polishes? I´ve got 4 of them and love them. My favorite is Purple Medallion, but the others are pretty awesome as well.

That´s all for now. Hope you liked it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten