Followers

vrijdag 22 oktober 2010

Day 5: the holo one

Hello ladies!

Yay!! I've reached 100 followers. Thank you all so much!

Are you getting tired yet of purple? :P I never seem to get tired of purple, hahaha.
Today I´m going to a wedding and wearing my favorite polish, which will be the great finale of this purple week on sunday, so make sure you´ll be here to see it.


And what´s a week of purples without a purple holo? So today I´m showing you Color Club Wild at Heart. It´s a dark purple holo. Not a really in your face holo, but I like it! I needed only 1 coat for opacity. I think this one is quite good for stamping as well, I might try that someday.

Since I was in the mood for konad as well, I used China Glaze 2030 to stamp stripes on my nails.

This is the result:
What´s wrong with my cuticles? I used my cuticle remover a few days ago and they looked fine, but now it´s horror all over again. I hate that! And I apologize... I mean, no one really likes to look at dry cuticles. Well, please pretend you don´t see the cuticles and look at the pretty nail polish.

Since I did my nails at night, here´s the picture in artificial light of Color Club Wild at Heart on its own.
You see, cuticles are not that bad. No idea what happened after I got up the next morning that they turned into horror. I do moisturize a lot...
Are you into holos? And do you have a favorite? I really can´t decide on my favorite holo, but this one is different from all the other ones I own.

The giveaway is almost ending, so hurry up if you still want to enter: http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-special-date-and-just-50.html

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I really like this color very pretty. The mani is cute as well. Congrats on reaching 100 followers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I personally am not of fan of glitter or holos, but that's a really pretty tint of purple and the stamps go great with that polish!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the colour and the stamping looks great! Great combination of colours.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh that's an awesome combo, and I have to get that plate sometime as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen