Followers

vrijdag 1 oktober 2010

Bloom Bianca

Hi ladies,

how are you all doing today? I´m tired since it´s my second early shift. That means I got op at 3:30 this morning. While writing that down I can only think: that´s insane! Some people say you get used to it, but after 8 years I honestly say that´s not true. Maybe for others, but not for me. I did get used to my body feeling exhausted though.

Let´s move on to what you came here for. My nails! Today I have my NOTD from last wednesday to show you. It´s Bloom Bianca. Very smooth application and opaque in 2 coats. I´m not sure if this color suits me, but I do like the shade very much! It´s green with some gold flashes and a bit of blue.

Picture time!




I got it in a swap with Elizabeth. Thank you Elizabeth!

And I have a question. What do you guys think of a theme week? So 1 week where I would daily post something around 1 theme. And what theme should I do? My favorite polishes? All purples? Holos? Duochromes? Or 1 week of my favorite brand? Or any brand in particular that you´d like to see? Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks for stopping by and "see" you soon!

Take care,
Miranda

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty color. I think a theme week would be very fun

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Theme weeks are good. I like seeing people's favorites (brands or polishes or colors).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen