Followers

zaterdag 2 oktober 2010

China Glaze Mahoganie

Hello!

What I´ve got for you today is a polish that´s been on my untrieds list way too long. Why do I keep doing this? Probably because I just have too much nail polish :P

This is just great! It´s mahoganie brown with holographic glitter in it. It did need 3 coats, but I don´t mind if the polish is great and it is.
This is from the China Glaze special collection. It contains a lot of beautiful glitter polishes. My favorite of that collection is Atlantis. It´s also probably the polish I got most comments about ever.

Let´s have a look at the pictures of China Glaze Mahoganie.

I made a blurry pic on purpose to show you the holo glitter
Why did this one turn around???

Yes, I like this! It´s perfect for sunny days in autumn! Do you like it? And what´s your favorite from he ChG specialty glitters?

Enjoy your weekend!!

1 opmerking:

  1. ik heb ook wel eens dat foto's opeens gedraaid staan. Dan ga ik naar de verkenner en dan draai ik hem 4x naar rechts, upload ik hem nog een keer en dan doet ie het wel goed.

    De pakken zijn super! Ik heb dr zelf stiekem eventjes 1tje aangetrokken :D Laat ik het zo zeggen, het is een 'echt' RG pakje. En ja je moet wel van paars/roze houden, maar als iedereen dit draagt wordt het echt een hele imponeerde opmars!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen