Followers

zaterdag 23 oktober 2010

Day 6: two dark purples

Hello!

Day 6 already. Although I showed you 2 dark purple Zoya´s 2 days ago, I do have more dark purples for you. As you might have figured out by now, purple is my favorite color. And especially dark purples. Besides the ones I´ve been showing you this week, I have like another 30 of them. Maybe it´s a bit too much, hahaha. But I love each and everyone of them. And they are all different. I have sorted out my dupes already, so no dupes now anymore.

First up is Bloom Josephine. In my pictures you can hardly tell it´s purple... but it actually is. It´s a blue-based purple and you mostly see blue in my pictures :S. It went on pretty smooth and it needed 2 coats.

1st 2 pics in artificial light to show you some purple, third pic in daylight

Next up is China Glaze Let´s Groove. It leans more towards a red-purple than the Bloom, but still is blue-based. Does that make any sense? It is less blue than the pictures show though. Pretty smooth! And opaque in 1 coat.
both taken in daylight

Well, that´s it for today.

You´ll probably get tired of me by now, but I just wanted to remind you of the giveaway: http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-special-date-and-just-50.html

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I dunno how these look irl, but I do know how hard purples can be to photograph. I think you managed pretty good though, they both look great! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ah, thanks! That´s so nice of you!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen